Friday, January 06, 2006

COMPROMISES

compromises is such a strong word which makes us feel as though we are sacrificing something for the other person but in reality that gives us a satisfaction.

Had an time to chat with a person who first told me that he was married and later started saying we are planning to take part ways first of all it was shocking to hear something like that but one thing I did not realize why at all he is sharing with me in the first meeting itself it was not face to face online chatting.

Still tried convincing as though I know everything about them and one thing I asked him to give his wife's number and he denied there I thought he was making up stories but still I felt he was genuine anyhow.

I feel life is all about compromises and adjustments we will never get what we want at the first instance and we have to learn how to live life with out that some might with draw and some finds way out for that also. Those who never give up are very strong there are very few like that. But believe me I have experienced in my own life the sweetness of adjustments. GOD will bless us more and more if we understand one thing that he who made us will never forsake at any case. So leave the entire burden on him.

Do your karma here and leave the rest to him let him do everything for us. We never do that we start dictating terms to GOD also which is very wrong (even I do that) I keep asking GOD I want this I want that in that run we forget one thing he knows when and what we want in life and he knows how to give everything will be supplied at the right time . One should have patience which is very much required to taste the miracles in life.

Compromise gives us satisfaction that’s at the positive end never think we are doing a great thing .This is one small step to see a bed of roses in the road ahead.

This is the message for a person who has told me last night something about life he said a girl compromises 75% and guy 25% I do not know percentages .I have taken this step for my good I will be happy in life I am not doing any great thing by making this small adjustment .

No comments: