Saturday, January 07, 2006


TEMPER

Temper is something which makes life miserable. Loosing temper is something which no one would like that to happen. When I was small used to see a person who looses temper on people for small things he used to scold people a lot. I literally used to curse him for that.

U know to my shocking I still see many people around who loose temper . I realised taking deep breath when he /she is in bad phase works wonders but one thing every one will feel they should not be disturbed when they are in that state of mind only that person will know what’s happening with him/ her obvious it is no one knows.

When we shout at people, normally people think that we are yelling at them with out any reason we should realize that the person who is shouting or wanting something is not mad to yell at someone else with out any reasons. I won't say thats correct all the time but sometimes it happens occasionally that unnecessary some one becomes a bakra (gets the blame) in that situation where the person has nothing to do but will have to phase with out any reason.

Generally no one wants to shout or loose temper I myself feel I should not shout at anyone. Always I pray GOD before leaving my home that I should be calm and things should be fine with me now .But unfortunately things happen sometime .

Basically temper is very bad we got to realize it and now that this asan's and other things like meditation are helping people a lot lets try out something like that to lead peaceful life which is very short..........

No comments: